The Nursery At Tyty - DOA
Spent $80 for six - 3 Gallon Longleaf Pines.Received 6 dead sticks.
Root mast was girdled at a 1.5 quart pot size, meaning they sent 1.5 quart trees instead of the 3 gallon paid for. Roots smelled like manure. 5 of the six trees had their tops cut off so they would fit the shipping box. I didn't try any of the refund/return nonsense.
Called my credit card and they reversed the charge agreeing business fraud. My credit card company said that Ty Ty tried to appeal and reinstate the credit card charge (which Master Card refused). Then I notified the Georgia Dept. of Ag.
They said a site inspection was in order. Don't know if that went anywhere but what ever the GA Dept. of Ag did, it shook up Ty Ty so badly that they sent me 6 free trees,which were in MINT condition!
Again they weren't 3 gallon trees but 1 gallon, but I'm not complaining as they were free and I beat TY Ty.Now I'm working on complaint to the GA Attorney General and the Fed Trade Commission.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Longleaf Pine Tree
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do yourself a favor...CALL SOMEONE ELSE.....!!!! Mowed grass last tuesday for $140.00 said it was too long so had to come back the following week, made it out..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Penn/Jersey Tree Service, formerly Bushner Tree Service, recently removed a 75 yr. old huge maple at my house in the Lehigh Valley, PA. They were young and had some..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."