Spent $80 for six - 3 Gallon Longleaf Pines.Received 6 dead sticks.

Root mast was girdled at a 1.5 quart pot size, meaning they sent 1.5 quart trees instead of the 3 gallon paid for. Roots smelled like manure. 5 of the six trees had their tops cut off so they would fit the shipping box. I didn't try any of the refund/return nonsense.

Called my credit card and they reversed the charge agreeing business fraud. My credit card company said that Ty Ty tried to appeal and reinstate the credit card charge (which Master Card refused). Then I notified the Georgia Dept. of Ag.

They said a site inspection was in order. Don't know if that went anywhere but what ever the GA Dept. of Ag did, it shook up Ty Ty so badly that they sent me 6 free trees,which were in MINT condition!

Again they weren't 3 gallon trees but 1 gallon, but I'm not complaining as they were free and I beat TY Ty.Now I'm working on complaint to the GA Attorney General and the Fed Trade Commission.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with The Nursery At Tyty?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion